Harry Styles spent thousands on pizza for the homeless
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/Wonderwall1 of 9
- Photo: Johnny Nunez/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA3 of 9
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 9
- Photo: JCX/WENN5 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN7 of 9
- Photo: SSJ/ZOB/ZDS/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Ratings: ABC's 'Resurrection' Debuts BigMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:36:00 AM
- 'True Detective': What We Know About Season 2MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:21:00 AM
- ABC Drama 'Resurrection' Sparks Social Media Buzz Even If People Can't SMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:19:00 AM
- 20th Century Fox TV Distribution Promotes Kristen Finney to SVP, Worldwide Pay TV and SVODMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:14:00 AM
- William Guarnere, 'Band of Brothers' Character and WWII Vet, Dead at 90MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 7:41:00 AM
- Ratings: ABC's 'Resurrection' Debuts Big
One Direction star Harry Styles recently spent thousands of dollars on takeaway pizzas and drove around Los Angeles distributing them to the homeless.
The generous singer made the gesture last year during the band's trip to California on his only day off from work, according to fellow British singer Ed Sheeran.
The "Lego House" hit-maker insists his friend deserves some credit for his efforts to help the needy, telling American radio station 95.5 WPLJ, "I saw him in L.A. about three months ago. He had a day off and he went out. ... No one knows about this. ... He went out on his day off and spent like two or three grand on Domino's pizzas and drove around for the whole day just giving it to homeless people.
"I think that's an amazing story. That's pretty cool right? ... People write about Harry all the time in a negative way with all his love life and stuff, but he does stuff like that a lot. ... He's actually a pretty genuine dude. ... Harry only came into this huge amount of wealth in the past two years, so he doesn't take it for granted at all. He's really generous and likes feeling like he does some good in the world."
Chris Brandon, a spokesperson for the Domino's Pizza chain, has since spoken out to thank Styles for his kindness, saying, "All we really want to say though is thank you to Harry for involving us in such a cool thing that he did. My understanding is that Harry and One Direction have plenty of fans. ... But they certainly gained a bunch more today from us here at Domino's."
MORE ON WONDERWALL
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite