Harry Styles' unwashed shirt to hit auction block
- Photo: Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: LTA/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: LTA/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/ Daniel Deme/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/Daniel Deme/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Wonderwall6 of 17
- Photo: LTA/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: @onedirection/Instagram9 of 17
- Photo: MNAA/ZDS/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage11 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage12 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage13 of 17
- Photo: @rosiehw/Instagram14 of 17
- Photo: Javier Mateo/StarTraks15 of 17
- Photo: JXF/JXH/WENN16 of 17
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
An unwashed Burberry shirt worn by pop star Harry Styles is set to hit the charity auction block later this month.
RELATED: What's One Direction up to lately?
The $293 leopard-print top, which Styles wore while attending Burberry's presentation during London Fashion Week in September, will be sold off to raise cash for the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF).
RELATED: Hollywood's harriest hunks
Styles' article of clothing is just one of the celebrity lots going under the hammer -- rocker Liam Gallagher has donated a signed Union Jack guitar, Rolling Stones icon Ronnie Wood has provided a Dolce & Gabbana shirt worn and signed by him, and retired soccer superstar David Beckham has given organisers an autographed suit for the Hardlyeverwornit.com sale, benefiting poverty-stricken women and children in more than 190 countries.
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Nicole Richie, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite