Harry Styles' unwashed shirt to hit auction block
- Photo: Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: LTA/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: LTA/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/ Daniel Deme/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/Daniel Deme/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Wonderwall6 of 17
- Photo: LTA/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: @onedirection/Instagram9 of 17
- Photo: MNAA/ZDS/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage11 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage12 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage13 of 17
- Photo: @rosiehw/Instagram14 of 17
- Photo: Javier Mateo/StarTraks15 of 17
- Photo: JXF/JXH/WENN16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Jon Stewart's 'Rosewater' Lands Prime Awards Season Release DateMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:27:00 AM
- Casting Director Marion Dougherty to Receive Posthumous EmmyMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:13:00 AM
- Spike Jonze to Guest Star on HBO's 'Girls'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:03:00 AM
- Hearst Grabs Principato-Young's Corey Moss to Make Web SeriesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:00:00 AM
- 'Gone Girl' Beauty Emily Ratajkowski Joins Zac Efron in 'We Are Your FrieMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:57:00 AM
- Jon Stewart's 'Rosewater' Lands Prime Awards Season Release Date
An unwashed Burberry shirt worn by pop star Harry Styles is set to hit the charity auction block later this month.
RELATED: What's One Direction up to lately?
The $293 leopard-print top, which Styles wore while attending Burberry's presentation during London Fashion Week in September, will be sold off to raise cash for the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF).
RELATED: Hollywood's harriest hunks
Styles' article of clothing is just one of the celebrity lots going under the hammer -- rocker Liam Gallagher has donated a signed Union Jack guitar, Rolling Stones icon Ronnie Wood has provided a Dolce & Gabbana shirt worn and signed by him, and retired soccer superstar David Beckham has given organisers an autographed suit for the Hardlyeverwornit.com sale, benefiting poverty-stricken women and children in more than 190 countries.
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHello Hotness!
From Crowd Ignite