Heart's Nancy Wilson Is Married -- See Her Dress!
- Photo: Facebook/.1 of 6
- Photo: KH1/WENN2 of 6
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.4 of 6
- Photo: Sarah De Boer/Retna Ltd.5 of 6
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Heart's Nancy Wilson won't be "Alone" any longer.
The 58-year-old musician tied the knot with Geoff Bywater in Mill Valley, Calif. Saturday, Wilson announced via Twitter and Facebook. "Love was in the air. . .at the El Paseo gourmet restaurant owned by longtime friend Sammy Hagar," the couple wrote. "Love rules!"
Wilson also shared a photo from "just before the vows," giving fans a glimpse at her lacy white gown and elegant updo. The "What About Love" rocker first confirmed their engagement in March via Facebook, writing: "There have been some questions about a certain ring on my left hand and yes -- it's an engagement ring. There's a new love in my life!"
"My fiance Geoff Bywater is a senior exec at Fox who handles the music for Glee among many other shows," Wilson added. "We are deeply in love, the same age, and both devoted parents. There is so much happiness we share together, and our blended families too."
This was Wilson's second trip down the aisle: she was married to "We Bought a Zoo" and "Almost Famous" director Cameron Crowe, 54, from 1986 until 2010. They have two sons, William and Curtis.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite