- Photo: Pacific Coast News1 of 9
- Photo: ICE/X172 of 9
- Photo: London Ent/Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: Hollywood Pixx/Splash News4 of 9
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Retna Digital6 of 9
- Photo: Amy Sancetta/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Lucy Tops HerculesMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Storms Japan but 'Dawn of the Planet of Apes' Rules WMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:47:00 PM
- 'Following' Producers, Stars Reveal Alternate Season 2 Ending, Preview 'RMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:46:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:17 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:17:05 PM
- Comic-Con's dark side: Harassment amid the fantasyMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:16:57 PM
- Box Office: Lucy Tops Hercules
By Kat Giantis
When you're 16, famous and rumored to be at the center of a love triangle, it takes way more than 140 characters to express your feelings. Miley Cyrus needed multiple Twitter posts to hit back at reports that she's ditching model-beau Justin Gaston in order to reunite with her ex, Nick Jonas, who she joined for a paparazzi-surrounded lunch date a couple weeks back.
"Justin and Nick are two very amazing people and they both mean so much to me," the Disney powerhouse wrote over the weekend. "It makes me sad to think that people out there aren't friends with THEIR ex bf, because let me tell u it IS possible."
Miley dismisses the reconciliation speculation as a "stupidddd rumor" (we assume the additional "d's" are to emphasize just how dumb it is), emoting, "I heard once 'u can love more than one in your life but there is only one love of your life.' I love both of them so much, and they are both very dear to my heart."
At the moment, the starlet's "one love" is apparently Gaston, 20, who she's been dating for about eight months. "Justin is an amazing person!" she gushes. "He can always make me laugh and has a heart of gold."
Cyrus is equally effusive when it comes to Nick, describing him as "so lovely. He reaches out to so many people with his music, not only with his talent but with his heart. Our love for music is something that keeps our friendship together and I KNOW NO MATTER [what] he will be my friend forever."
Miley's Twitter proclamation was likely in response to a New York Daily News report that claims she was recently spied "making out" with the youngest Jonas Brother and was upset over the prospect of breaking up with Gaston.
"She doesn't know how to tell Justin that they're over, but Nick is being very firm with her," a source told the paper. "He's a good, stand-up kind of guy, and is making Miley tell Justin very, very soon. He's being tough about it."
In case you're behind on your tweeny-bopper news, Cyrus recently told Ryan Seacrest that she and her former flame "really love each other, and I am happy we have been able to stay such good friends." Still, it took some effort to get to this happy place. When they split in late 2007, Miley "bawled for a month straight," she admitted to Seventeen. "I was so sad."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite