Whitney Houston's Daughter Hospitalized for 'Breakdown'
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com1 of 22
- Photo: PN2/ARB/WENN2 of 22
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 22
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News4 of 22
- Photo: Lee Celano/WireImage5 of 22
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 22
- Photo: Larry Busacca/WireImage7 of 22
- Photo: Splash News8 of 22
- Photo: RHODA BIRNDORF/Invision/AP9 of 22
- Photo: PIER PAOLO CITO/Invision/AP10 of 22
- Photo: JOE CAVARETTA/Invision/AP11 of 22
- Photo: NC1/WENN12 of 22
- Photo: CHRISTINE NESBITT/Invision/AP13 of 22
- Photo: LARRY BUSACA/Invision/AP14 of 22
- Photo: CARL SEIBERT/Invision/AP15 of 22
- Photo: LAURA RAUCH/Invision/AP16 of 22
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN17 of 22
- Photo: GC2/ZJE/WENN18 of 22
- Photo: Invision/AP19 of 22
- Photo: Invision/AP20 of 22
- Photo: LENNOX MCLENDON/Invision/AP21 of 22
More Celeb News
- 'Rosewater,' 'Birdman' and 'Wild' Headed to TeMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 7:11:00 AM
- First Look: Family Guy and The Simpsons Crossover Episode MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 6:57:00 AM
- Watch My Show: Welcome to Sweden's Greg Poehler Answers Our Showrunner SurveyMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 6:50:00 AM
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Are MarriedMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 6:48:00 AM
- Linda Hamilton is "Manic, Mad and Full of Secrets" in the Defiance Season Finale MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 6:47:00 AM
- 'Rosewater,' 'Birdman' and 'Wild' Headed to Te
Whitney Houston's daughter Bobbi Kristina has been released from the hospital for the second time since having a "complete breakdown" over her mother's death, the Associated Press reports.
RELATED: Whitney Houston dies at age 48
The 18-year-old was admitted to Cedars Sinai Medical Center late Saturday night after she was carried on a stretcher by emergency service staff from the Beverly Hilton Hotel, where her mother died. She then returned to the hospital for a second time on Sunday morning.
A source tells People magazine that Bobbie Kristina was in the hotel lobby when her mother, who was found in the bathtub by a member of her entourage, was pronounced dead.
RELATED: Stars react to Houston death
"[Bobbi Kristina] was screaming, 'What's wrong with her? What's wrong with her?," said the source. Added the source: "She was having a complete breakdown."
Bobbi Kristina returned to Cedars around 10:30 a.m. on Sunday morning for continued anxiety issues. She was released later in the day.
Bobbi Kristina is Houston's only child from her 15-year marriage to soul star Bobby Brown. The pair was divorced in 2007.
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite