Whitney Houston's Daughter Hospitalized for 'Breakdown'
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com1 of 22
- Photo: PN2/ARB/WENN2 of 22
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 22
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News4 of 22
- Photo: Lee Celano/WireImage5 of 22
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 22
- Photo: Larry Busacca/WireImage7 of 22
- Photo: Splash News8 of 22
- Photo: RHODA BIRNDORF/Invision/AP9 of 22
- Photo: PIER PAOLO CITO/Invision/AP10 of 22
- Photo: JOE CAVARETTA/Invision/AP11 of 22
- Photo: NC1/WENN12 of 22
- Photo: CHRISTINE NESBITT/Invision/AP13 of 22
- Photo: LARRY BUSACA/Invision/AP14 of 22
- Photo: CARL SEIBERT/Invision/AP15 of 22
- Photo: LAURA RAUCH/Invision/AP16 of 22
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN17 of 22
- Photo: GC2/ZJE/WENN18 of 22
- Photo: Invision/AP19 of 22
- Photo: Invision/AP20 of 22
- Photo: LENNOX MCLENDON/Invision/AP21 of 22
More Celeb News
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social MeMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 12:17:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Premiere More Than Doubles Original's RatinMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:59:00 AM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Season Debut Gets Theatrical RunMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- Exclusive: Mad Men's Rich Sommer Returning to ElementaryMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- VIDEO: Kathy Bates on Her Personal Ties to American Horror Story: Freak ShowMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:51:00 AM
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social Me
Whitney Houston's daughter Bobbi Kristina has been released from the hospital for the second time since having a "complete breakdown" over her mother's death, the Associated Press reports.
RELATED: Whitney Houston dies at age 48
The 18-year-old was admitted to Cedars Sinai Medical Center late Saturday night after she was carried on a stretcher by emergency service staff from the Beverly Hilton Hotel, where her mother died. She then returned to the hospital for a second time on Sunday morning.
A source tells People magazine that Bobbie Kristina was in the hotel lobby when her mother, who was found in the bathtub by a member of her entourage, was pronounced dead.
RELATED: Stars react to Houston death
"[Bobbi Kristina] was screaming, 'What's wrong with her? What's wrong with her?," said the source. Added the source: "She was having a complete breakdown."
Bobbi Kristina returned to Cedars around 10:30 a.m. on Sunday morning for continued anxiety issues. She was released later in the day.
Bobbi Kristina is Houston's only child from her 15-year marriage to soul star Bobby Brown. The pair was divorced in 2007.
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite