Whitney Houston's Daughter Hospitalized for 'Breakdown'
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com1 of 22
- Photo: PN2/ARB/WENN2 of 22
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 22
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News4 of 22
- Photo: Lee Celano/WireImage5 of 22
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 22
- Photo: Larry Busacca/WireImage7 of 22
- Photo: Splash News8 of 22
- Photo: RHODA BIRNDORF/Invision/AP9 of 22
- Photo: PIER PAOLO CITO/Invision/AP10 of 22
- Photo: JOE CAVARETTA/Invision/AP11 of 22
- Photo: NC1/WENN12 of 22
- Photo: CHRISTINE NESBITT/Invision/AP13 of 22
- Photo: LARRY BUSACA/Invision/AP14 of 22
- Photo: CARL SEIBERT/Invision/AP15 of 22
- Photo: LAURA RAUCH/Invision/AP16 of 22
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN17 of 22
- Photo: GC2/ZJE/WENN18 of 22
- Photo: Invision/AP19 of 22
- Photo: Invision/AP20 of 22
- Photo: LENNOX MCLENDON/Invision/AP21 of 22
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
Whitney Houston's daughter Bobbi Kristina has been released from the hospital for the second time since having a "complete breakdown" over her mother's death, the Associated Press reports.
RELATED: Whitney Houston dies at age 48
The 18-year-old was admitted to Cedars Sinai Medical Center late Saturday night after she was carried on a stretcher by emergency service staff from the Beverly Hilton Hotel, where her mother died. She then returned to the hospital for a second time on Sunday morning.
A source tells People magazine that Bobbie Kristina was in the hotel lobby when her mother, who was found in the bathtub by a member of her entourage, was pronounced dead.
RELATED: Stars react to Houston death
"[Bobbi Kristina] was screaming, 'What's wrong with her? What's wrong with her?," said the source. Added the source: "She was having a complete breakdown."
Bobbi Kristina returned to Cedars around 10:30 a.m. on Sunday morning for continued anxiety issues. She was released later in the day.
Bobbi Kristina is Houston's only child from her 15-year marriage to soul star Bobby Brown. The pair was divorced in 2007.
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite