Whitney Houston's Daughter Hospitalized for 'Breakdown'
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com1 of 22
- Photo: PN2/ARB/WENN2 of 22
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 22
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News4 of 22
- Photo: Lee Celano/WireImage5 of 22
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 22
- Photo: Larry Busacca/WireImage7 of 22
- Photo: Splash News8 of 22
- Photo: RHODA BIRNDORF/Invision/AP9 of 22
- Photo: PIER PAOLO CITO/Invision/AP10 of 22
- Photo: JOE CAVARETTA/Invision/AP11 of 22
- Photo: NC1/WENN12 of 22
- Photo: CHRISTINE NESBITT/Invision/AP13 of 22
- Photo: LARRY BUSACA/Invision/AP14 of 22
- Photo: CARL SEIBERT/Invision/AP15 of 22
- Photo: LAURA RAUCH/Invision/AP16 of 22
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN17 of 22
- Photo: GC2/ZJE/WENN18 of 22
- Photo: Invision/AP19 of 22
- Photo: Invision/AP20 of 22
- Photo: LENNOX MCLENDON/Invision/AP21 of 22
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:16 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:40:15 AM
- 'Transcendence' Review: Johnny Depp Is a Ghost in the Machine in This Bug-Riddled MSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 9:01:00 PM
- Bad Bangs: The Making of Billy Bob Thornton's Demented Fargo LookMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 8:46:00 PM
- 'Roswell' Stars to Reunite at ATX Television FestivalMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 7:20:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Review: Even Skeptics Can Find This Tale Humane and Even-HandMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 7:05:00 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:16 a.m. EDT
Whitney Houston's daughter Bobbi Kristina has been released from the hospital for the second time since having a "complete breakdown" over her mother's death, the Associated Press reports.
RELATED: Whitney Houston dies at age 48
The 18-year-old was admitted to Cedars Sinai Medical Center late Saturday night after she was carried on a stretcher by emergency service staff from the Beverly Hilton Hotel, where her mother died. She then returned to the hospital for a second time on Sunday morning.
A source tells People magazine that Bobbie Kristina was in the hotel lobby when her mother, who was found in the bathtub by a member of her entourage, was pronounced dead.
RELATED: Stars react to Houston death
"[Bobbi Kristina] was screaming, 'What's wrong with her? What's wrong with her?," said the source. Added the source: "She was having a complete breakdown."
Bobbi Kristina returned to Cedars around 10:30 a.m. on Sunday morning for continued anxiety issues. She was released later in the day.
Bobbi Kristina is Houston's only child from her 15-year marriage to soul star Bobby Brown. The pair was divorced in 2007.
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
MTV Red Carpet
Get a front-row seat to the 2014 MTV Movie Awards with Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon debuts his latest hairstyle -- a skunk-colored ‘do -- on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite