Whitney Houston's Daughter Hospitalized for 'Breakdown'
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com1 of 22
- Photo: PN2/ARB/WENN2 of 22
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 22
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News4 of 22
- Photo: Lee Celano/WireImage5 of 22
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 22
- Photo: Larry Busacca/WireImage7 of 22
- Photo: Splash News8 of 22
- Photo: RHODA BIRNDORF/Invision/AP9 of 22
- Photo: PIER PAOLO CITO/Invision/AP10 of 22
- Photo: JOE CAVARETTA/Invision/AP11 of 22
- Photo: NC1/WENN12 of 22
- Photo: CHRISTINE NESBITT/Invision/AP13 of 22
- Photo: LARRY BUSACA/Invision/AP14 of 22
- Photo: CARL SEIBERT/Invision/AP15 of 22
- Photo: LAURA RAUCH/Invision/AP16 of 22
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN17 of 22
- Photo: GC2/ZJE/WENN18 of 22
- Photo: Invision/AP19 of 22
- Photo: Invision/AP20 of 22
- Photo: LENNOX MCLENDON/Invision/AP21 of 22
More Celeb News
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit ExpansionMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 4:25:00 PM
- New Star Wars Film Resumes Production After Harrison Ford InjuryMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 3:44:00 PM
- 'Greatest American Hero' Reboot by '22 Jump Street' Team in the MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 2:59:00 PM
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 1:19:00 PM
- A&E Networks to Buy Stake in Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:51:00 PM
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit Expansion
Whitney Houston's daughter Bobbi Kristina has been released from the hospital for the second time since having a "complete breakdown" over her mother's death, the Associated Press reports.
RELATED: Whitney Houston dies at age 48
The 18-year-old was admitted to Cedars Sinai Medical Center late Saturday night after she was carried on a stretcher by emergency service staff from the Beverly Hilton Hotel, where her mother died. She then returned to the hospital for a second time on Sunday morning.
A source tells People magazine that Bobbie Kristina was in the hotel lobby when her mother, who was found in the bathtub by a member of her entourage, was pronounced dead.
RELATED: Stars react to Houston death
"[Bobbi Kristina] was screaming, 'What's wrong with her? What's wrong with her?," said the source. Added the source: "She was having a complete breakdown."
Bobbi Kristina returned to Cedars around 10:30 a.m. on Sunday morning for continued anxiety issues. She was released later in the day.
Bobbi Kristina is Houston's only child from her 15-year marriage to soul star Bobby Brown. The pair was divorced in 2007.
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWore it Better?
From Crowd Ignite