How Lady Gaga Celebrated Her 26th Birthday
- Photo: Sacco/Fame Flynet1 of 17
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks2 of 17
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP4 of 17
- Photo: Charles Krupa/Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: The Alan Carr Show/Promotional6 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/.7 of 17
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: Scott McLane/Retna Ltd.9 of 17
- Photo: AO1/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: OWN via People/.11 of 17
- Photo: JJ/REHAB/Bauer-Griffin12 of 17
- Photo: Scott McLane/Retna Ltd.13 of 17
- Photo: Scott McLane/Retna Ltd.14 of 17
- Photo: Charles Krupa/Invision/AP15 of 17
- Photo: Charles Krupa/Invision/AP16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Ratings: Halle Berry's 'Extant' Flat in New Time Period, Ties Rising &MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 8:37:00 AM
- Lorde to perform lead single, curate tracks for 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 8:23:00 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 11:10 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 8:10:19 AM
- Starz' 'Outlander' brings novels to life vibrantlyMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 8:01:52 AM
- New Mexico city OKs funds to lure 'The Bachelor'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 7:44:42 AM
- Ratings: Halle Berry's 'Extant' Flat in New Time Period, Ties Rising &
Twenty-six years ago, Lady Gaga was born this way in New York. But the pop star celebrated her 26th birthday on the West Coast -- and, by Gaga standards, it was a fairly chill celebration.
First on the agenda? A private spin class party at Soul Cycle's West Hollywood location. "She requested [Bruce Springsteen's] 'Thunder Road' because it's one of her favorite songs," a source tells Us Weekly. "Her friends filled the studio, and they had a blast."
For her birthday dinner, Gaga skipped the Los Angeles hot spots and opted instead for a low-key meal with her parents. "It was just a small thing with her family," the insider shares. "Her mother cooked."
Considering the singer's round-the-clock rehearsal schedule, it comes as no surprise that she'd want to take it easy on her special day. "She's been ridiculously busy, and has been working herself very, very hard" a Gaga pal tells Us. "But everyone had the most amazing time [yesterday]!"
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSad News
From Crowd Ignite