How Pete Wentz Got His Black Eye
- Photo: Saleem Elatab-AhmadElatab/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Splash News/PeteWentz.com/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Saleem Elatab-AhmadElatab/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.4 of 7
- Photo: John_Farr/Retna Ltd.5 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media GroupMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:37:00 PM
- Managers Call SAG-AFTRA's Code of Ethics 'DOA' After SurveyMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:31:00 PM
- FX's 'Archer' Renewed for 2 More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Insiders: Andrew Garfield Rewrote Batkid Oscars Speech, Thought Segment Was ExploitativeMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:54:00 PM
- CW's Uncensored 'Reign' Sex Scenes Are 'Appalling,' SayMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media Group
While doing some post-Christmas shopping in NYC, Pete Wentz sported a black eye.
RELATED: See more pics of Pete Wentz
"The mean streets of NY got to him," his rep joked to UsMagazine.com.
But a source close to the Fall Out Boy rocker, 30, tells Us he simply fell on the street and insists the bruise "is not as bad as it looks."
He and wife Ashlee Simpson, now playing Roxie Hart in the Broadway production of Chicago, seemed to have a more peaceful holiday, spending it with Simpson's family and their 1-year-old son, Bronx, in the Big Apple.
On Christmas Day, Wentz Twittered: "bought the lil kid sea monkeys today. if he can believe in santa, he can believe in sea monkeys."
His wife, 25, also was in the festive mood, Twittering: "merry merry christmas everyone..ahh I love christmas."
More on Usmagazine.com:
From Crowd Ignite