How Pete Wentz Got His Black Eye
- Photo: Saleem Elatab-AhmadElatab/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Splash News/PeteWentz.com/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Saleem Elatab-AhmadElatab/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.4 of 7
- Photo: John_Farr/Retna Ltd.5 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Julianne Moore, Jake Gyllenhaal, Jessica Chastain Films Headed to Toronto Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:35:00 AM
- Robert Downey Jr. Named Forbes' Highest-Paid Actor AgainMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:06:00 AM
- 'Harold and Kumar' Star Kal Penn to Moderate Nat Geo's Comic-Con Panel (EMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:00:00 AM
- Earnings: Comcast Beats Profit Estimates, But NBCU Films DownMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 6:33:00 AM
- GLAAD Finds Painfully Low LGBT Representation in 2013 Films, Gives Two Studios Failing GradesMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:00:00 AM
- Julianne Moore, Jake Gyllenhaal, Jessica Chastain Films Headed to Toronto Film Festival
While doing some post-Christmas shopping in NYC, Pete Wentz sported a black eye.
RELATED: See more pics of Pete Wentz
"The mean streets of NY got to him," his rep joked to UsMagazine.com.
But a source close to the Fall Out Boy rocker, 30, tells Us he simply fell on the street and insists the bruise "is not as bad as it looks."
He and wife Ashlee Simpson, now playing Roxie Hart in the Broadway production of Chicago, seemed to have a more peaceful holiday, spending it with Simpson's family and their 1-year-old son, Bronx, in the Big Apple.
On Christmas Day, Wentz Twittered: "bought the lil kid sea monkeys today. if he can believe in santa, he can believe in sea monkeys."
His wife, 25, also was in the festive mood, Twittering: "merry merry christmas everyone..ahh I love christmas."
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite