How Taylor Swift Is Doing Post-Jake Split
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Retna Ltd.2 of 6
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 6
- Photo: Cover Girl/Promotional5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
Onward and upward!
The country sweetheart, 21, has lots to keep her busy and distracted from any lingering heartache: a worldwide tour in support of her mega-smash album Speak Now.
"I can't wait!" she gushed. "Getting back on the road is something I have been looking forward to for a really long time."
How does the single star gear up for traveling around the globe for months on end, anyway?
"I look at the weather in every single place I am going to be," she said. "I am packing for every single season of the year."
Added the multi-plantinum singer: "I don't pack as heavily as you think. Like, I'm not a crazy high maintenance packing person."
Swift had another surprise up her sleeve: She's rapping again! After an infamous rap duet with T-Pain last year, she showed off her rhyming skills once again during her The River chat -- covering Nicki Minaj's "Super Bass."
"I really freak my friends out because I can recite every single lyric to the rap!" said Swift, whose rap moniker is "T-Swizzle."
Although Swift had to be coaxed into her hip-hop performance, it was a less awkward moment than Jan. 19, when Swift put on a happy face during an unexpected dinner date at Nashville eater Bound'ry with ex Gyllenhaal, 30. Gyllenhaal had brokered the meeting "for closure," a pal recently explained to Us Weekly.
The "Love and Other Drugs" star wanted "to see if there was still anything between them, if they could recapture the magic. Sadly, it wasn't there," the source reveals of the meeting.
Swift's take on the meal? "Taylor was just getting over Jake," another pal says. "She was thrown ... The whole thing was really weird to her."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
From Crowd Ignite