How Taylor Swift Is Doing Post-Jake Split
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Retna Ltd.2 of 6
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 6
- Photo: Cover Girl/Promotional5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Top 20 TV Ratings: Newbies 'Mysteries of Laura,' 'Madam Secretary&apoMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 1:35:00 PM
- Charlie Sheen Plans 'Two and a Half Men' Return: 'I Owe It to the Fans&amMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 1:01:00 PM
- Cinematography Awards Go to John Bailey TwiceMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 12:50:00 PM
- Zach Knighton, Isabelle McNally Wrap Unromantic Comedy 'The Big Spoon'MSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 12:40:00 PM
- Los Angeles Register Newspaper Ending Operations After Just 5 MonthsMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 12:25:00 PM
- Top 20 TV Ratings: Newbies 'Mysteries of Laura,' 'Madam Secretary&apo
Onward and upward!
The country sweetheart, 21, has lots to keep her busy and distracted from any lingering heartache: a worldwide tour in support of her mega-smash album Speak Now.
"I can't wait!" she gushed. "Getting back on the road is something I have been looking forward to for a really long time."
How does the single star gear up for traveling around the globe for months on end, anyway?
"I look at the weather in every single place I am going to be," she said. "I am packing for every single season of the year."
Added the multi-plantinum singer: "I don't pack as heavily as you think. Like, I'm not a crazy high maintenance packing person."
Swift had another surprise up her sleeve: She's rapping again! After an infamous rap duet with T-Pain last year, she showed off her rhyming skills once again during her The River chat -- covering Nicki Minaj's "Super Bass."
"I really freak my friends out because I can recite every single lyric to the rap!" said Swift, whose rap moniker is "T-Swizzle."
Although Swift had to be coaxed into her hip-hop performance, it was a less awkward moment than Jan. 19, when Swift put on a happy face during an unexpected dinner date at Nashville eater Bound'ry with ex Gyllenhaal, 30. Gyllenhaal had brokered the meeting "for closure," a pal recently explained to Us Weekly.
The "Love and Other Drugs" star wanted "to see if there was still anything between them, if they could recapture the magic. Sadly, it wasn't there," the source reveals of the meeting.
Swift's take on the meal? "Taylor was just getting over Jake," another pal says. "She was thrown ... The whole thing was really weird to her."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTInspiring Hubby!
From Crowd Ignite