Jennifer Hudson on witness list for upcoming murder trial
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN1 of 21
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage2 of 21
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/Invision/AP3 of 21
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 21
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks5 of 21
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 21
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP7 of 21
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com8 of 21
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com9 of 21
- Photo: Invision/AP10 of 21
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP11 of 21
- Photo: FS2/WENN12 of 21
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP13 of 21
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks14 of 21
- Photo: PN2/WENN15 of 21
- Photo: C.M. Wiggins/WENN16 of 21
- Photo: Brandon Todd/Splash News17 of 21
- Photo: C.M. Wiggins/WENN18 of 21
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage19 of 21
- Photo: Barbara Nitke/Invision/AP20 of 21
More Celeb News
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Casts 'All My Children' Vet MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 10:32:00 AM
- Aaron McGruder's 'Black Jesus' Somehow Draws Anger From Family GroupMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 10:10:00 AM
- Exclusive: General Hospital Supercouple Nancy Lee Grahn, William deVry Answer Fan QuestionsMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 8:59:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Extant' Drifts Down From Second EpisodeMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 8:56:00 AM
- Kelsey Grammer is a dad againMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 7:50:19 AM
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Casts 'All My Children' Vet
CHICAGO (AP) -- Oscar winner Jennifer Hudson is on the witness list for the upcoming trial of a man accused of killing her mother, brother and 7-year-old nephew.
The Chicago Tribune reports, however, that prosecutors haven't yet disclosed whether Hudson will actually testify at William Balfour's trial, which is slated to begin April 9.
Balfour was the estranged husband of Hudson's sister, Julia. Hudson's mother and brother were found dead in the family's home on Chicago's South Side in 2008. Her nephew's body was found days later in a vehicle on the city's West Side.
A court filing by prosecutors last week contains detectives' reports from interviews with Hudson after the deaths. According to the filing, Hudson told investigators she'd known Balfour since childhood and had advised her sister against marrying him.
RELATED: The best and worst Oscar fashion
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHeating Up!
From Crowd Ignite