Jennifer Hudson on witness list for upcoming murder trial
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN1 of 21
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage2 of 21
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/Invision/AP3 of 21
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 21
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks5 of 21
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 21
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP7 of 21
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com8 of 21
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com9 of 21
- Photo: Invision/AP10 of 21
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP11 of 21
- Photo: FS2/WENN12 of 21
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP13 of 21
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks14 of 21
- Photo: PN2/WENN15 of 21
- Photo: C.M. Wiggins/WENN16 of 21
- Photo: Brandon Todd/Splash News17 of 21
- Photo: C.M. Wiggins/WENN18 of 21
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage19 of 21
- Photo: Barbara Nitke/Invision/AP20 of 21
More Celeb News
- Senator Al Franken to Netflix CEO: What's Your Take on the Comcast-Time Warner Deal?MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 5:05:00 PM
- 'Of Mice and Men' Theater Review: James Franco, Chris O'Dowd Bring VibranMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:30:00 PM
- Top Hollywood Publicist Leslie Sloane Exits BWR After 17 Years (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Megan Ellison's Annapurna Pictures Developing First TV Project With 'True Blood,&aMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 3:53:00 PM
- Los Angeles Register Launches With Upbeat News MixMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 3:50:00 PM
- Senator Al Franken to Netflix CEO: What's Your Take on the Comcast-Time Warner Deal?
CHICAGO (AP) -- Oscar winner Jennifer Hudson is on the witness list for the upcoming trial of a man accused of killing her mother, brother and 7-year-old nephew.
The Chicago Tribune reports, however, that prosecutors haven't yet disclosed whether Hudson will actually testify at William Balfour's trial, which is slated to begin April 9.
Balfour was the estranged husband of Hudson's sister, Julia. Hudson's mother and brother were found dead in the family's home on Chicago's South Side in 2008. Her nephew's body was found days later in a vehicle on the city's West Side.
A court filing by prosecutors last week contains detectives' reports from interviews with Hudson after the deaths. According to the filing, Hudson told investigators she'd known Balfour since childhood and had advised her sister against marrying him.
RELATED: The best and worst Oscar fashion
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite