Jennifer Hudson on witness list for upcoming murder trial
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN1 of 21
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage2 of 21
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/Invision/AP3 of 21
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 21
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks5 of 21
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 21
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP7 of 21
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com8 of 21
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com9 of 21
- Photo: Invision/AP10 of 21
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP11 of 21
- Photo: FS2/WENN12 of 21
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP13 of 21
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks14 of 21
- Photo: PN2/WENN15 of 21
- Photo: C.M. Wiggins/WENN16 of 21
- Photo: Brandon Todd/Splash News17 of 21
- Photo: C.M. Wiggins/WENN18 of 21
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage19 of 21
- Photo: Barbara Nitke/Invision/AP20 of 21
More Celeb News
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Jim Gaffigan's CBS Pilot Gets Series Order From TV LandMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 3:51:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: A Once Connection, Sons' Final Ride, and a Big Grey's DecisionMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 3:42:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire Holt
CHICAGO (AP) -- Oscar winner Jennifer Hudson is on the witness list for the upcoming trial of a man accused of killing her mother, brother and 7-year-old nephew.
The Chicago Tribune reports, however, that prosecutors haven't yet disclosed whether Hudson will actually testify at William Balfour's trial, which is slated to begin April 9.
Balfour was the estranged husband of Hudson's sister, Julia. Hudson's mother and brother were found dead in the family's home on Chicago's South Side in 2008. Her nephew's body was found days later in a vehicle on the city's West Side.
A court filing by prosecutors last week contains detectives' reports from interviews with Hudson after the deaths. According to the filing, Hudson told investigators she'd known Balfour since childhood and had advised her sister against marrying him.
RELATED: The best and worst Oscar fashion
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite