Iglesias and Kournikova won't marry
- Photo: Splash/Splash News1 of 4
- Photo: Lynne Sladky/AP2 of 4
- Photo: Target/Fame Pictures3 of 4
More Celeb News
- TLC's 'Little Couple' Preview: A Crash Course in Parenting (Exclusive VidMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 4:21:51 PM
- Last Call! Inside the 'Hangover 3' PremiereMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 4:13:28 PM
- Jesse James accidentally chops off fingerMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 3:15:45 PM
- Sony Board to Weigh Spin-Off of Entertainment Division (Report)MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 2:40:45 PM
- Cannes: The Weinstein Co. Nearing Deal for 'The Young and Prodigious Spivet'MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 2:40:05 PM
- TLC's 'Little Couple' Preview: A Crash Course in Parenting (Exclusive Vid
Singer Enrique Iglesias will never marry his long term girlfriend Anna Kournikova because they can't see "the point" in walking down the aisle.
RELATED: More couples news
The couple, who have been dating since 2002, sparked rumors of a possible engagement last year when the tennis ace was snapped with a sparkler on her left hand.
Both stars refused to confirm the rumors, and now Kournikova has revealed she is happy with their relationship without making it official.
After British host Graham Norton asked if the couple has any wedding plans, she says, "Not really, no. We're fine. What's the point if you're happy anyway? Being eight years down the line it's more than some married couples now."
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite