Iglesias and Kournikova won't marry
- Photo: Splash/Splash News1 of 4
- Photo: Lynne Sladky/AP2 of 4
- Photo: Target/Fame Pictures3 of 4
More Celeb News
- NBC to Air Blake Shelton's Tornado Relief Concert Next Week MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 12:15:52 PM
- Mariah Carey Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction During 'Good Morning America' AppearanceMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 12:09:41 PM
- UTA Seeks to Sell Stake to Private Equity, Following WME, CAA MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 12:06:01 PM
- Cannes: French Comedy 'Me Myself and Mum' Tops Directors' FortnightMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 11:29:11 AM
- 'Katie' Gets Latest in Series of Executive ProducersMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 11:03:01 AM
- NBC to Air Blake Shelton's Tornado Relief Concert Next Week
Singer Enrique Iglesias will never marry his long term girlfriend Anna Kournikova because they can't see "the point" in walking down the aisle.
RELATED: More couples news
The couple, who have been dating since 2002, sparked rumors of a possible engagement last year when the tennis ace was snapped with a sparkler on her left hand.
Both stars refused to confirm the rumors, and now Kournikova has revealed she is happy with their relationship without making it official.
After British host Graham Norton asked if the couple has any wedding plans, she says, "Not really, no. We're fine. What's the point if you're happy anyway? Being eight years down the line it's more than some married couples now."
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite