Illness forces Whitney Houston to postpone concert
- Photo: Shizuo Kambayashi/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.2 of 9
- Photo: MARK J. TERRILL/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Peter Mazel / Sunshine/Retna Ltd.4 of 9
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.5 of 9
- Photo: Larry Busacca/Retna Ltd.6 of 9
- Photo: Neil Matthews/Retna Ltd.7 of 9
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.8 of 9
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
NEW YORK (AP) -- Illness has led to a brief postponement of Whitney Houston's European tour.
The singer had been due to kick it off in Paris on Tuesday. But a statement released Monday by her representative says an upper respiratory infection is forcing Houston to bow out of that show on doctors' orders.
The statement says Houston "deeply regrets having been forced to postpone the show." The tour will start in Manchester, England, on Thursday. She plans to make up the Paris date.
This is the latest problem for Houston on her world tour for her platinum comeback album, "I Look to You." Some earlier performances have been negatively received by some fans and the media, leading to concerns about her health. But Houston has said she is in great shape.
On the Net:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite