Celine Dion Selling $28.8 Million Montreal Mansion
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: JE1/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: Lynne Sladky/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: SDFL/Splash News5 of 9
- Photo: Starface/Retna Ltd.6 of 9
- Photo: Lynne Sladky/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Retna Ltd./Retna Ltd.8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Idris Elba Thriller 'No Good Deed' Launches Unique Social Media CampaignMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 10:48:00 AM
- LA's Made in America concert set to rock downtownMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 10:18:48 AM
- 'November Man' and 'As Above' Are No Match for 'GuardiaMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 8:35:00 AM
- Gabrielle Union and Dwayne Wade Before the Wedding MSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 8:09:00 AM
- Wrestler Jake "The Snake" Roberts HospitalizedMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 7:41:00 AM
- Idris Elba Thriller 'No Good Deed' Launches Unique Social Media Campaign
Celine Dion and her hubby, Rene Angelil, have put their Montreal mansion on the market with Sotheby's International Realty Canada, listing it at $29,655,500 CAD (approximately $28.8 million USD).
The luxurious, custom-built 24,000-square-foot home boasts six bedrooms, nine bathrooms, a massive in-ground pool, a wine cellar, an elevator, a game room -- and sits on its own 830,000 square-foot private island.
Why are Quebec native Dion, 44, and Angelil, 70 -- who have three children together, Rene-Charles, 11, and twins Eddy and Nelson, 19 months -- parting with their custom-made dream home?
"The house is being sold because of an intensive performance schedule over the next few years," reps for the couple tell Sotheby's. "The property is currently under-utilized so the family is looking at downsizing into a smaller home." (Dion is currently in the midst of a three-year residency at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas).
Adds the rep, "Ms. Dion's roots and family are here in Quebec, and as such, she will maintain a residence here."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Carmen Electra, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite