Celine Dion Selling $28.8 Million Montreal Mansion
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: JE1/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: Lynne Sladky/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: SDFL/Splash News5 of 9
- Photo: Starface/Retna Ltd.6 of 9
- Photo: Lynne Sladky/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Retna Ltd./Retna Ltd.8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
Celine Dion and her hubby, Rene Angelil, have put their Montreal mansion on the market with Sotheby's International Realty Canada, listing it at $29,655,500 CAD (approximately $28.8 million USD).
The luxurious, custom-built 24,000-square-foot home boasts six bedrooms, nine bathrooms, a massive in-ground pool, a wine cellar, an elevator, a game room -- and sits on its own 830,000 square-foot private island.
Why are Quebec native Dion, 44, and Angelil, 70 -- who have three children together, Rene-Charles, 11, and twins Eddy and Nelson, 19 months -- parting with their custom-made dream home?
"The house is being sold because of an intensive performance schedule over the next few years," reps for the couple tell Sotheby's. "The property is currently under-utilized so the family is looking at downsizing into a smaller home." (Dion is currently in the midst of a three-year residency at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas).
Adds the rep, "Ms. Dion's roots and family are here in Quebec, and as such, she will maintain a residence here."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSad News
From Crowd Ignite