- Photo: Asadorian-Mejia/Splash News1 of 9
- Photo: STR/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Asadorian-Mejia/Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: Splash News4 of 9
- Photo: Splash/Splash News5 of 9
- Photo: CAMERA PRESS/David Dyson/Retna Ltd.6 of 9
- Photo: Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Ferguson Sued for $40 Million for Response to ProtestsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 6:35:00 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 9:19 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 6:19:33 AM
- Discovery Cancels Sons of Guns after Will Hayden Arrested on Rape ChargesMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 6:01:00 AM
- 'Big Brother' Eviction Leads to Guest Spot on 'The Bold and the BeautifulMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:02:00 AM
- 'As Above, So Below' Review: Deserves a Swift BurialMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 10:23:00 PM
- Ferguson Sued for $40 Million for Response to Protests
By Kat Giantis
Madonna made a bundle on her Sticky & Sweet tour, but is she using the profits to play sugar mama to Jesus Luz? Just a week after the pop icon, 51, denied reports that she'd bought the Brazilian model, 22, a $2.7 million New York apartment, she's facing down whispers that she's solidifying his "kept man" status by providing him with an allowance.
RELATED: See more pics of Madonna
"Madonna gives him about $10,000 a month to cover his expenses, including his cell phone, insurance and credit card payments," a source contends to In Touch. "Jesus basically lived paycheck to paycheck before he met Madonna, and he, like most people, had bills."
But while Luz may be luxuriating in the warm bosom of Madonna's opulent, globe-trotting lifestyle (this week, they enjoyed dinner with Penelope Cruz), he's apparently not receiving any monthly handouts.
"This is a total fabrication," the Big M's rep, Liz Rosenberg, assures us. "I know it's appeared in various places, but it's simply made up."
In more reliable Madonna news, she joined with ex-boyfriend Carlos Leon to throw a surprise 13th birthday party for their daughter, Lourdes, at New York eatery Delicatessen on Wednesday night, reports the New York Daily News.
The superstar apparently even eased up on her strict dairy- and sugar-free diet for the evening and treated Lourdes to a red velvet cake.
No word on whether she let the baked goodness cross her lips, but if she did, she'd probably quickly work it off, although not with longtime trainer Tracy Anderson, with whom she recently parted ways.
But Madonna insists that rumors she gave Tracy the heave-ho because of the trainer's romance with Philippe van den Bossche, who recently resigned from the singer's Raising Malawi charity, are untrue.
"I learned a lot of great things working out with Tracy Anderson," she tells the New York Post. "I did not ditch or fire her. I simply wanted to try a new method of working out when my tour ended. We remain friends and I wish her and Philippe all the best."
Read more Hot Gossip
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVolcano Vacay
From Crowd Ignite