It's a Christmas Baby Boy for Alanis Morissette!
- Photo: Bobby Rachpoot/Bauer-Griffin1 of 7
- Photo: Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Kirkland/Retna Ltd.3 of 7
- Photo: Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Headlinephoto/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: AB1/WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
You oughta know it's a boy for Alanis Morissette!
The singer, 36, and rapper Mario "Souleye" Treadway welcomed Ever Imre Morissette-Treadway on Dec. 25, Morissette's rep confirms to UsMagazine.com.
"All are healthy and happy," the rep tells Us.
Morissette revealed her pregnancy in Us Weekly's "25 Things You Don't Know About Me" section in August with "I am pregnant!" as her 25th item.
She and Treadway married on May 22 at their Los Angeles home.
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAlmost Naked
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite