It's a Christmas Baby Boy for Alanis Morissette!
- Photo: Bobby Rachpoot/Bauer-Griffin1 of 7
- Photo: Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Kirkland/Retna Ltd.3 of 7
- Photo: Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Headlinephoto/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: AB1/WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'MatrMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:40:28 PM
- Eleanor Parker, 'Sound of Music' Actress, Dead at 91MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:30:05 PM
- Jake Gyllenhaal on 'Prisoners' and Why Good Cops Have Criminal MindsMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:20:41 PM
- Bette Midler Set to Star, Executive Produce HBO's Mae West BiopicMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:11:28 PM
- 'Murphy Brown' Cast to Reunite on 'Katie'MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 3:59:28 PM
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'Matr
You oughta know it's a boy for Alanis Morissette!
The singer, 36, and rapper Mario "Souleye" Treadway welcomed Ever Imre Morissette-Treadway on Dec. 25, Morissette's rep confirms to UsMagazine.com.
"All are healthy and happy," the rep tells Us.
Morissette revealed her pregnancy in Us Weekly's "25 Things You Don't Know About Me" section in August with "I am pregnant!" as her 25th item.
She and Treadway married on May 22 at their Los Angeles home.
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJust Like Mom
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite