Ja Rule Gets Advice on Stocks, Education in Prison
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com1 of 10
- Photo: Seth Wenig/Invision/AP2 of 10
- Photo: Andrew Kelly/Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: © Walik Goshorn/Retna Ltd.4 of 10
- Photo: JIM COOPER/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com6 of 10
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com7 of 10
- Photo: Jess Vespa/WireImage.com8 of 10
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com9 of 10
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
NEW YORK (AP) -- Rapper Ja Rule has been getting advice behind bars from two once high-powered men: ex-New York State Comptroller Alan Hevesi and ex-Tyco International CEO Dennis Kozlowski.
The rapper's real name is Jeffrey Atkins. He's serving two years for gun possession at Mid-State Correctional Facility in Oneida, N.Y.
RELATED: Adam Lambert Arrested in Finland
He tells the Daily News in an interview: "Outside, you don't meet guys like this every day."
RELATED: Armie Hammer Busted for Marijuana
The high school dropout says both men have urged him to pursue higher education. The rapper says Kozlowski also advised him to buy airline stock and study business. Ja Rule will be taking college-level courses later this month.
Hevesi was convicted in a pay for play corruption scheme. Kozlowski was convicted of fraud and larceny involving more than $100 million in bonuses.
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Nicole Richie, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite