Ja Rule Gets Advice on Stocks, Education in Prison
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com1 of 10
- Photo: Seth Wenig/Invision/AP2 of 10
- Photo: Andrew Kelly/Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: © Walik Goshorn/Retna Ltd.4 of 10
- Photo: JIM COOPER/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com6 of 10
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com7 of 10
- Photo: Jess Vespa/WireImage.com8 of 10
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
NEW YORK (AP) -- Rapper Ja Rule has been getting advice behind bars from two once high-powered men: ex-New York State Comptroller Alan Hevesi and ex-Tyco International CEO Dennis Kozlowski.
The rapper's real name is Jeffrey Atkins. He's serving two years for gun possession at Mid-State Correctional Facility in Oneida, N.Y.
RELATED: Adam Lambert Arrested in Finland
He tells the Daily News in an interview: "Outside, you don't meet guys like this every day."
RELATED: Armie Hammer Busted for Marijuana
The high school dropout says both men have urged him to pursue higher education. The rapper says Kozlowski also advised him to buy airline stock and study business. Ja Rule will be taking college-level courses later this month.
Hevesi was convicted in a pay for play corruption scheme. Kozlowski was convicted of fraud and larceny involving more than $100 million in bonuses.
Where Are They?
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSad News
From Crowd Ignite