- Photo: LTA/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: Promotional2 of 13
- Photo: Splash News3 of 13
- Photo: Damian Dovarganes/AP4 of 13
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN5 of 13
- Photo: WENN6 of 13
- Photo: WENN7 of 13
- Photo: M. Caulfield/WireImage.com8 of 13
- Photo: Emile Wamsteker/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Brahnimir Kvartuc/AP10 of 13
- Photo: WENN11 of 13
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Mike Darnell Talks Fox Exit, 'American Idol,' Whether 'X Factor'MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:46:42 PM
- 3 Reasons Lena Dunham Can't Laugh Off 'Girls' Porn ParodyMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:35:33 PM
- YouTube's Most Popular Rappers Are White and Nerdy - and Bigger Than Bieber, PSYMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:00:39 PM
- 'The East' Filmmakers Go From Dumpster-Diving to Sundance Darlings ... and Get a TMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 3:43:13 PM
- WME Signs Departing Fox Exec Mike Darnell (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 2:11:54 PM
- Mike Darnell Talks Fox Exit, 'American Idol,' Whether 'X Factor'
Janet Jackson is set to share her diet tips with fans after signing up as the new spokesperson for the NutriSystem weightloss program.
RELATED: Best Beach Bodies of Summer 2011
The hitmaker, who has battled weight problems for years, has reportedly lost 10 pounds in just over a month on the weightloss system, and she's so pleased with the brand's new Success scheme, she's agreed to appear in advertisements to front the diet plan.
Jackson says, "I am so impressed by both the thought and the nutritional science behind the program. There are millions of women like me who want to be successful but don't have the tools to do it on their own. I hope I can help inspire them."
But the singer insists she isn't watching the scales as she trims down.
She adds, "I'm not putting a number on it. I don't look at the scale. I'm going about it in a different way this time.
"It's not just about losing weight, it's about making it a way of life. It's about maintaining weight. I've come a long way. I haven't reached where I want to be. I'm a work in progress."
The star is also backing the company's new NutriBank initiative, a philanthropic effort dedicated to nutrition and solving hunger around the world.
She adds, "Hunger is an issue that is so meaningful to me. I've had the opportunity to travel around the world during my career, and I've seen first hand the desperation on children's faces who do not have enough to eat."
Who Am I?
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Khloe Kardashian showed off her svelte figure, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Tori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite