Janet Jackson is NutriSystem's New Spokeswoman
- Photo: LTA/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: Promotional2 of 13
- Photo: Splash News3 of 13
- Photo: Damian Dovarganes/Invision/AP4 of 13
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN5 of 13
- Photo: WENN6 of 13
- Photo: WENN7 of 13
- Photo: M. Caulfield/WireImage.com8 of 13
- Photo: Emile Wamsteker/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Brahnimir Kvartuc/Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: WENN11 of 13
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com12 of 13
More Celeb News
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to PromMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Bangerz Tour After Allergic Reaction to AntibioticsMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 3:13:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Remaining U.S. Tour Dates After HospitalizationMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:52:00 PM
- White House Responds to Justin Bieber Deportation PetitionMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:41:00 PM
- White House Responds to 'Deport Justin Bieber' Petition: Is This the End for Our FMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 1:49:00 PM
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to Prom
By email@example.com (WENN Newsdesk)
Janet Jackson is set to share her diet tips with fans after signing up as the new spokesperson for the NutriSystem weightloss program.
RELATED: Best Beach Bodies of Summer 2011
The hitmaker, who has battled weight problems for years, has reportedly lost 10 pounds in just over a month on the weightloss system, and she's so pleased with the brand's new Success scheme, she's agreed to appear in advertisements to front the diet plan.
Jackson says, "I am so impressed by both the thought and the nutritional science behind the program. There are millions of women like me who want to be successful but don't have the tools to do it on their own. I hope I can help inspire them."
But the singer insists she isn't watching the scales as she trims down.
She adds, "I'm not putting a number on it. I don't look at the scale. I'm going about it in a different way this time.
"It's not just about losing weight, it's about making it a way of life. It's about maintaining weight. I've come a long way. I haven't reached where I want to be. I'm a work in progress."
The star is also backing the company's new NutriBank initiative, a philanthropic effort dedicated to nutrition and solving hunger around the world.
She adds, "Hunger is an issue that is so meaningful to me. I've had the opportunity to travel around the world during my career, and I've seen first hand the desperation on children's faces who do not have enough to eat."
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite