Janet Jackson: I'm Not Back On With Jermaine Dupri!
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com1 of 8
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: Leon/Retna Digital3 of 8
- Photo: Douglas C. Pizac/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Gary Lewis/Retna Ltd.5 of 8
- Photo: Yael/Retna Ltd.6 of 8
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Billy Crystal to Present Robin Williams Tribute at EmmysMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:30:00 AM
- 'Masters of Sex,' 'Ray Donovan' Renewed by ShowtimeMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:30:00 AM
- Vanity Fair Oscar Party 2015 Is Looking for New HomeMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:20:00 AM
- George Takei's Husband and Career Architect Finally Gets His Time to ShineMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:04:00 AM
- 'If I Stay' Feels Like 'Fault in Our Stars' Lite and Should WinMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Billy Crystal to Present Robin Williams Tribute at Emmys
Guess she didn't miss him that much?
Despite reports of a reconciliation between Janet Jackson and Jermaine Dupri, the singer refers to Dupri as her "ex" in a new radio interview with Atlanta's The Bert Show.
While chatting with the radio show, Jackson, 43, included Dupri, 37, on her very short list of ex-boyfriends with whom she keeps in touch.
"I'm not the type of girl that stays in touch with your ex like that," Jackson said.
Dupri, however, seems to be an exception. "Jermaine is one of my best friends," she said in a sleepy voice. "I love him to death. We're still connected. We're still good friends. We still talk."
It has been a tough year for Jackson since her brother Michael's death in June. She and Dupri took a break from their eight-year relationship -- they disagreed about her music career -- in July. They reportedly reunited in September for Dupri's birthday celebration in Lake Como, Italy.
"There is a still a lot of love there," a pal close to the pal recently told Us Weekly.
"We're there for one another," Jackson said of Dupri. "I think it will remain that way for the rest of my life."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPrettiest Ladies
From Crowd Ignite