Janet Jackson in Huge Dispute With Family Over Paris' Film Role, Says Source
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: Splash News3 of 13
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: LTA/WENN5 of 13
- Photo: WENN6 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: Miguel Aguilar/Sam Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 13
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News10 of 13
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com11 of 13
- Photo: WENN12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'The Huntsman' Release Set for April 2016 and 'The Mummy' Moves MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 2:03:00 PM
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social MeMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 12:17:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Premiere More Than Doubles Original's RatinMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:59:00 AM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Season Debut Gets Theatrical RunMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- Exclusive: Mad Men's Rich Sommer Returning to ElementaryMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- 'The Huntsman' Release Set for April 2016 and 'The Mummy' Moves
Paris Jackson's acting dreams are creating a family nightmare!
Janet Jackson is "furious" that her late brother Michael Jackson's daughter, 14, accepted a role in the 2014 film "Lundon's Bridge and the Three Keys," a source tells Us Weekly.
"She feels it goes against Michael's wishes to keep his kids out of the limelight until age 18," adds the insider. "Janet thinks Paris should enjoy being a kid and possibly go to college."
But Paris is "hoping for more roles," says the source. "It's a huge dispute!"
The "Nasty" singer reportedly told her niece, "You're only a child once."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite