Janet Jackson in Huge Dispute With Family Over Paris' Film Role, Says Source
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: Splash News3 of 13
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: LTA/WENN5 of 13
- Photo: WENN6 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: Miguel Aguilar/Sam Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 13
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News10 of 13
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com11 of 13
- Photo: WENN12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
Paris Jackson's acting dreams are creating a family nightmare!
Janet Jackson is "furious" that her late brother Michael Jackson's daughter, 14, accepted a role in the 2014 film "Lundon's Bridge and the Three Keys," a source tells Us Weekly.
"She feels it goes against Michael's wishes to keep his kids out of the limelight until age 18," adds the insider. "Janet thinks Paris should enjoy being a kid and possibly go to college."
But Paris is "hoping for more roles," says the source. "It's a huge dispute!"
The "Nasty" singer reportedly told her niece, "You're only a child once."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite