Janet Jackson is engaged, planning spring wedding, sources say
- Photo: LTA/WENN1 of 21
- Photo: WENN2 of 21
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN3 of 21
- Photo: Apega/WENN4 of 21
- Photo: WENN5 of 21
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN6 of 21
- Photo: WENN7 of 21
- Photo: WENN8 of 21
- Photo: M. Caulfield/WireImage.com9 of 21
- Photo: AWOUT DAVID PHILLIP/Invision/AP10 of 21
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN11 of 21
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP12 of 21
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP13 of 21
- Photo: NutriSystem/.14 of 21
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage15 of 21
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage16 of 21
- Photo: Rocco Laspata/Promotional17 of 21
- Photo: Promotional18 of 21
- Photo: Splash News19 of 21
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage20 of 21
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
What has Janet Jackson’s boyfriend done for her lately?
A source tells Us Weekly that Qatari billionaire Wissam Al Mana "gave her a huge, expensive ring" earlier this year.
The source said, "She's afraid it will get lost, so she keeps it locked up!"
The luxury-brand mogul, 37, will spare no expense on his nuptials to Miss Jackson, said to be set for spring in Qatar.
The affair "will cost millions," reveals a second Jackson insider. "He is flying in all of Janet's friends and family on private jets." (Quick refresher: The L.A.-based singer has seven siblings and more than 20 nieces and nephews.)
Adds the source, "He wants to get a top chef to create a custom menu."
The ceremony will undoubtedly be "a circus," another source says.
The twice-wed Nutrisystem spokeswoman, 46, who split from Jermaine Dupri in 2009, is eager to make it official with her love of two years.
"She wants kids," says the Jackson source. "If she can't have them, she will adopt."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite