Janet Jackson is engaged, planning spring wedding, sources say
- Photo: LTA/WENN1 of 21
- Photo: WENN2 of 21
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN3 of 21
- Photo: Apega/WENN4 of 21
- Photo: WENN5 of 21
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN6 of 21
- Photo: WENN7 of 21
- Photo: WENN8 of 21
- Photo: M. Caulfield/WireImage.com9 of 21
- Photo: AWOUT DAVID PHILLIP/Invision/AP10 of 21
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN11 of 21
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP12 of 21
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP13 of 21
- Photo: NutriSystem/.14 of 21
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage15 of 21
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage16 of 21
- Photo: Rocco Laspata/Promotional17 of 21
- Photo: Promotional18 of 21
- Photo: Splash News19 of 21
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage20 of 21
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
What has Janet Jackson’s boyfriend done for her lately?
A source tells Us Weekly that Qatari billionaire Wissam Al Mana "gave her a huge, expensive ring" earlier this year.
The source said, "She's afraid it will get lost, so she keeps it locked up!"
The luxury-brand mogul, 37, will spare no expense on his nuptials to Miss Jackson, said to be set for spring in Qatar.
The affair "will cost millions," reveals a second Jackson insider. "He is flying in all of Janet's friends and family on private jets." (Quick refresher: The L.A.-based singer has seven siblings and more than 20 nieces and nephews.)
Adds the source, "He wants to get a top chef to create a custom menu."
The ceremony will undoubtedly be "a circus," another source says.
The twice-wed Nutrisystem spokeswoman, 46, who split from Jermaine Dupri in 2009, is eager to make it official with her love of two years.
"She wants kids," says the Jackson source. "If she can't have them, she will adopt."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
From Crowd Ignite