Janet Jackson is engaged, planning spring wedding, sources say
- Photo: LTA/WENN1 of 21
- Photo: WENN2 of 21
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN3 of 21
- Photo: Apega/WENN4 of 21
- Photo: WENN5 of 21
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN6 of 21
- Photo: WENN7 of 21
- Photo: WENN8 of 21
- Photo: M. Caulfield/WireImage.com9 of 21
- Photo: AWOUT DAVID PHILLIP/Invision/AP10 of 21
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN11 of 21
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP12 of 21
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP13 of 21
- Photo: NutriSystem/.14 of 21
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage15 of 21
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage16 of 21
- Photo: Rocco Laspata/Promotional17 of 21
- Photo: Promotional18 of 21
- Photo: Splash News19 of 21
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage20 of 21
More Celeb News
- First Look: Ming-Na Wen is Back at Mulan — This Time on Sofia the FirstMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:48:00 AM
- Monstrous Meals: Chef Josh Capon Talks FrankenfoodMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:48:00 AM
- Syfy's Face Off Returns With a Devious TwistMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:48:00 AM
- Why Terry Crews Wants to Be a MillionaireMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:47:00 AM
- Julianne Moore, Jake Gyllenhaal, Jessica Chastain Films Headed to Toronto Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:35:00 AM
- First Look: Ming-Na Wen is Back at Mulan — This Time on Sofia the First
What has Janet Jackson’s boyfriend done for her lately?
A source tells Us Weekly that Qatari billionaire Wissam Al Mana "gave her a huge, expensive ring" earlier this year.
The source said, "She's afraid it will get lost, so she keeps it locked up!"
The luxury-brand mogul, 37, will spare no expense on his nuptials to Miss Jackson, said to be set for spring in Qatar.
The affair "will cost millions," reveals a second Jackson insider. "He is flying in all of Janet's friends and family on private jets." (Quick refresher: The L.A.-based singer has seven siblings and more than 20 nieces and nephews.)
Adds the source, "He wants to get a top chef to create a custom menu."
The ceremony will undoubtedly be "a circus," another source says.
The twice-wed Nutrisystem spokeswoman, 46, who split from Jermaine Dupri in 2009, is eager to make it official with her love of two years.
"She wants kids," says the Jackson source. "If she can't have them, she will adopt."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite