Janet Jackson is engaged, planning spring wedding, sources say
- Photo: LTA/WENN1 of 21
- Photo: WENN2 of 21
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN3 of 21
- Photo: Apega/WENN4 of 21
- Photo: WENN5 of 21
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN6 of 21
- Photo: WENN7 of 21
- Photo: WENN8 of 21
- Photo: M. Caulfield/WireImage.com9 of 21
- Photo: AWOUT DAVID PHILLIP/Invision/AP10 of 21
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN11 of 21
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP12 of 21
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP13 of 21
- Photo: NutriSystem/.14 of 21
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage15 of 21
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage16 of 21
- Photo: Rocco Laspata/Promotional17 of 21
- Photo: Promotional18 of 21
- Photo: Splash News19 of 21
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage20 of 21
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
What has Janet Jackson’s boyfriend done for her lately?
A source tells Us Weekly that Qatari billionaire Wissam Al Mana "gave her a huge, expensive ring" earlier this year.
The source said, "She's afraid it will get lost, so she keeps it locked up!"
The luxury-brand mogul, 37, will spare no expense on his nuptials to Miss Jackson, said to be set for spring in Qatar.
The affair "will cost millions," reveals a second Jackson insider. "He is flying in all of Janet's friends and family on private jets." (Quick refresher: The L.A.-based singer has seven siblings and more than 20 nieces and nephews.)
Adds the source, "He wants to get a top chef to create a custom menu."
The ceremony will undoubtedly be "a circus," another source says.
The twice-wed Nutrisystem spokeswoman, 46, who split from Jermaine Dupri in 2009, is eager to make it official with her love of two years.
"She wants kids," says the Jackson source. "If she can't have them, she will adopt."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite