Janet Jackson joins the billionaire club
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: Vittorio Zunino Celotto/Wonderwall2 of 9
- Photo: Nicolas Khayat/Rex USA3 of 9
- Photo: StarTraks4 of 9
- Photo: Rotello/MCP/Rex USA5 of 9
- Photo: Joseph Kerlakian/Rex USA6 of 9
- Photo: Joseph Kerlakian/Rex USA7 of 9
- Photo: Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
Janet Jackson has joined the exclusive billionaires club thanks to her mega-successful albums, tours and acting roles, Variety reports.
According to the publication, Jackson has raked in a total of $260 million in album sales thanks to her hit albums "Control" (1986), "Janet" (1993) and "Rhythm Nation" 1814 (1989), and another $81 million off music and publishing fees. Her sold-out world tours have earned her another $458 million, with an additional $81.5 million coming from tour sponsorships and licensing fees.
And let's not forget that Jackson is an actress too -- her roles in "The Nutty Professor," "The Klumps," "Poetic Justice" and "For Colored Girls" has banked her a whopping $304 million.
Though Jackson of course isn't the only billionaire in her marriage -- her husband, retail entrepreneur Wissam Al Mana (whom she married last year in a private ceremony), is a billionaire all on his own.
Jackson joins the exclusive list of celebrity billionaires which includes Madonna, George Lucas, Steven Spielberg and Oprah Winfrey.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite