Jared Leto cross-dresses for transgender magazine cover
- Photo: Candy/Promotional1 of 20
- Photo: MSF/ZOJ/WENN2 of 20
- Photo: WireImage3 of 20
- Photo: Jean Catuffe/Pacific Coast News4 of 20
- Photo: Intertopics/Retna Ltd.5 of 20
- Photo: MWB/BSB/EXP/WENN6 of 20
- Photo: John Sciulli/Getty Images North America7 of 20
- Photo: Premiere/CPR/Rocstar/Fame Flynet8 of 20
- Photo: Erik Pendzich/Rex USA9 of 20
- Photo: Eve Traetto/WENN10 of 20
- Photo: MWB/BSB/ZOJ/WENN11 of 20
- Photo: CS5/WENN12 of 20
- Photo: Brian Rasic/Rex USA13 of 20
- Photo: Thibault Camus/Invision/AP14 of 20
- Photo: John Sciulli/Getty Images North America15 of 20
- Photo: Picasa/Terry Richardson/Promotional16 of 20
- Photo: GG/Fame Flynet17 of 20
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com18 of 20
- Photo: DC10/WENN19 of 20
More Celeb News
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:35:22 PM
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Reveals New Characters, Carter Adds Captain DirectorsMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:28:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 7:11 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:32 PM
- Selma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:28 PM
- 'Justice League' Recruiting 'Batman v Superman' Writer Chris TerMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:05:00 PM
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-Con
Jared Leto has donned a pink wig and red lipstick for his first outing as a "cover girl" for transgender magazine Candy.
RELATED: Celebs who dress in drag
The 30 Seconds to Mars frontman is unrecognizable in a lacy pink blouse, dramatic false eyelashes and a full face of make-up on the cover of Candy's summer 2013 issue.
In the photo, the star poses with his mouth and eyes wide open, and he sticks his tongue out over his front teeth, while the cover line reads, "Oh, Jared Leto!"
RELATED: The weirdest celeb diet tricks
The Candy shoot isn't Leto's first time in drag - he waxed off his body hair and plucked his eyebrows to play a transsexual in upcoming drama "The Dallas Buyers Club."
James Franco and Chloe Sevigny have previously posed in drag for the publication.
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite