Jared Leto cross-dresses for transgender magazine cover
- Photo: Candy/Promotional1 of 20
- Photo: MSF/ZOJ/WENN2 of 20
- Photo: WireImage3 of 20
- Photo: Jean Catuffe/Pacific Coast News4 of 20
- Photo: Intertopics/Retna Ltd.5 of 20
- Photo: MWB/BSB/EXP/WENN6 of 20
- Photo: John Sciulli/Getty Images North America7 of 20
- Photo: Premiere/CPR/Rocstar/Fame Flynet8 of 20
- Photo: Erik Pendzich/Rex USA9 of 20
- Photo: Eve Traetto/WENN10 of 20
- Photo: MWB/BSB/ZOJ/WENN11 of 20
- Photo: CS5/WENN12 of 20
- Photo: Brian Rasic/Rex USA13 of 20
- Photo: Thibault Camus/Invision/AP14 of 20
- Photo: John Sciulli/Getty Images North America15 of 20
- Photo: Picasa/Terry Richardson/Promotional16 of 20
- Photo: GG/Fame Flynet17 of 20
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com18 of 20
- Photo: DC10/WENN19 of 20
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
Jared Leto has donned a pink wig and red lipstick for his first outing as a "cover girl" for transgender magazine Candy.
RELATED: Celebs who dress in drag
The 30 Seconds to Mars frontman is unrecognizable in a lacy pink blouse, dramatic false eyelashes and a full face of make-up on the cover of Candy's summer 2013 issue.
In the photo, the star poses with his mouth and eyes wide open, and he sticks his tongue out over his front teeth, while the cover line reads, "Oh, Jared Leto!"
RELATED: The weirdest celeb diet tricks
The Candy shoot isn't Leto's first time in drag - he waxed off his body hair and plucked his eyebrows to play a transsexual in upcoming drama "The Dallas Buyers Club."
James Franco and Chloe Sevigny have previously posed in drag for the publication.
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite