Jared Leto cross-dresses for transgender magazine cover
- Photo: Candy/Promotional1 of 20
- Photo: MSF/ZOJ/WENN2 of 20
- Photo: WireImage3 of 20
- Photo: Jean Catuffe/Pacific Coast News4 of 20
- Photo: Intertopics/Retna Ltd.5 of 20
- Photo: MWB/BSB/EXP/WENN6 of 20
- Photo: John Sciulli/Getty Images North America7 of 20
- Photo: Premiere/CPR/Rocstar/Fame Flynet8 of 20
- Photo: Erik Pendzich/Rex USA9 of 20
- Photo: Eve Traetto/WENN10 of 20
- Photo: MWB/BSB/ZOJ/WENN11 of 20
- Photo: CS5/WENN12 of 20
- Photo: Brian Rasic/Rex USA13 of 20
- Photo: Thibault Camus/Invision/AP14 of 20
- Photo: John Sciulli/Getty Images North America15 of 20
- Photo: Picasa/Terry Richardson/Promotional16 of 20
- Photo: GG/Fame Flynet17 of 20
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com18 of 20
- Photo: DC10/WENN19 of 20
More Celeb News
- Watch This Tonight: The Real Housewives of New York CityMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:07:00 AM
- Javier Bardem, Penelope Cruz, Pedro Almodovar Condemn Israel for Gaza AttacksMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:04:00 AM
- Ethan Hawke, Kevin Smith, Jean-Luc Godard Among New Crop of Directors Sending Films to TorontoMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:58:00 AM
- Die Hard Star James Shigeta Dies at 81MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:49:00 AM
- Earnings: New York Times Co. Profit Down 21% in Q2MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:43:00 AM
- Watch This Tonight: The Real Housewives of New York City
Jared Leto has donned a pink wig and red lipstick for his first outing as a "cover girl" for transgender magazine Candy.
RELATED: Celebs who dress in drag
The 30 Seconds to Mars frontman is unrecognizable in a lacy pink blouse, dramatic false eyelashes and a full face of make-up on the cover of Candy's summer 2013 issue.
In the photo, the star poses with his mouth and eyes wide open, and he sticks his tongue out over his front teeth, while the cover line reads, "Oh, Jared Leto!"
RELATED: The weirdest celeb diet tricks
The Candy shoot isn't Leto's first time in drag - he waxed off his body hair and plucked his eyebrows to play a transsexual in upcoming drama "The Dallas Buyers Club."
James Franco and Chloe Sevigny have previously posed in drag for the publication.
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite