Jared Leto cross-dresses for transgender magazine cover
- Photo: Candy/Promotional1 of 20
- Photo: MSF/ZOJ/WENN2 of 20
- Photo: WireImage3 of 20
- Photo: Jean Catuffe/Pacific Coast News4 of 20
- Photo: Intertopics/Retna Ltd.5 of 20
- Photo: MWB/BSB/EXP/WENN6 of 20
- Photo: John Sciulli/Getty Images North America7 of 20
- Photo: Premiere/CPR/Rocstar/Fame Flynet8 of 20
- Photo: Erik Pendzich/Rex USA9 of 20
- Photo: Eve Traetto/WENN10 of 20
- Photo: MWB/BSB/ZOJ/WENN11 of 20
- Photo: CS5/WENN12 of 20
- Photo: Brian Rasic/Rex USA13 of 20
- Photo: Thibault Camus/Invision/AP14 of 20
- Photo: John Sciulli/Getty Images North America15 of 20
- Photo: Picasa/Terry Richardson/Promotional16 of 20
- Photo: GG/Fame Flynet17 of 20
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com18 of 20
- Photo: DC10/WENN19 of 20
More Celeb News
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- Newsweek's Alleged Bitcoin Creator Denies Story, Flees In LA Car ChaseMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 10:39:00 PM
- 'All the Way' Theater Review: Bryan Cranston Brings His Wildly Funny LBJ to BroadwMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Man lauded as Japan Beethoven sorry for fake workMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:56:36 PM
- Slate's 'Adele Dazeem' Travoltafier Becomes the Most Popular Article in WMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release Date
Jared Leto has donned a pink wig and red lipstick for his first outing as a "cover girl" for transgender magazine Candy.
RELATED: Celebs who dress in drag
The 30 Seconds to Mars frontman is unrecognizable in a lacy pink blouse, dramatic false eyelashes and a full face of make-up on the cover of Candy's summer 2013 issue.
In the photo, the star poses with his mouth and eyes wide open, and he sticks his tongue out over his front teeth, while the cover line reads, "Oh, Jared Leto!"
RELATED: The weirdest celeb diet tricks
The Candy shoot isn't Leto's first time in drag - he waxed off his body hair and plucked his eyebrows to play a transsexual in upcoming drama "The Dallas Buyers Club."
James Franco and Chloe Sevigny have previously posed in drag for the publication.
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite