Jason Aldean and wife Jessica Ussery talk about cheating scandalRelated: Jason Aldean
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: Darron Cummings/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage.com6 of 9
- Photo: Larry Busacca/GettyImages.com7 of 9
- Photo: Peter Kramer/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- CMT Orders More 'Dog and Beth'MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 12:42:36 PM
- Lawyer: No background check done on Jackson doctorMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 12:23:05 PM
- Netflix Will Air New Ricky Gervais Series in SeptemberMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 12:17:58 PM
- Melissa McCarthy Reportedly Boots Extra from 'Tammy' Set for Abusing a ChildMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 11:59:56 AM
- Steven Spielberg to Produce Live-Action 'Halo' SeriesMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 11:53:19 AM
- CMT Orders More 'Dog and Beth'
By Us Weekly
Jason Aldean and Jessica Ussery aren't ready to give up on their 11-year marriage.
The country music superstar, 35, and his wife, 33, made a joint appearance on "CBS This Morning" on Nov. 15 to promote his annual Concert for the Cure (benefiting the Susan G. Komen Foundation) and to discuss the singer's Sept. 26 makeout session with "American Idol" alum Brittany Kerr, 24.
PHOTOS: Celebs who were caught cheating
"I think we're fine, you know? I think any time you go through anything like that, I mean, it's tough," Aldean said. "We've been together for a long time and through a lot of things together. Those are things that most people get to deal with in private, but we didn't have the luxury of doing that."
PHOTOS: Stars gone country
Aldean added that "any couple that's been married for 30, 40, 50 years" faces make-or-break moments. "I would love to hear their story," Ussery chimed in.
The "Don't You Wanna Stay" singer admitted, "It hasn't always been roses."
The Nashville-based high school sweethearts -- parents to daughters Keeley, 9, and Kendyl, 5, -- have been "talking and working things out," a source told Us Weekly in October. "Jason is trying to keep his family together."
PHOTOS: Women who've been cheated on
Less than 24 hours after his indiscretion at West Hollywood's Den bar, Aldean told Us that keeping his marriage strong in the face of constant touring was something he and Ussery "have to learn to deal with. Our lives got turned upside down and it's been a learning process."
"When there's kids involved," the musician told Us, "that's something you've always got to try and protect."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Tori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Find out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Victoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Who Am I?
Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite