Jason Aldean and wife Jessica Ussery talk about cheating scandalRelated: Jason Aldean
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: Darron Cummings/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage.com6 of 9
- Photo: Larry Busacca/GettyImages.com7 of 9
- Photo: Peter Kramer/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Cannes: French Comedy 'Me Myself and Mum' Tops Directors' FortnightMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 11:29:11 AM
- 'Katie' Gets Latest in Series of Executive ProducersMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 11:03:01 AM
- D.C. Broadcasters Sue Aerokiller for Copyright InfringementMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 10:52:57 AM
- Relativity, Weinstein Co. Negotiating to Acquire Troubled 'Jane Got a Gun'MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 10:47:49 AM
- 'Da Vinci's Demons' Reveals the Secrets of Building Florence (Exclusive VMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 10:19:27 AM
- Cannes: French Comedy 'Me Myself and Mum' Tops Directors' Fortnight
By Us Weekly
Jason Aldean and Jessica Ussery aren't ready to give up on their 11-year marriage.
The country music superstar, 35, and his wife, 33, made a joint appearance on "CBS This Morning" on Nov. 15 to promote his annual Concert for the Cure (benefiting the Susan G. Komen Foundation) and to discuss the singer's Sept. 26 makeout session with "American Idol" alum Brittany Kerr, 24.
PHOTOS: Celebs who were caught cheating
"I think we're fine, you know? I think any time you go through anything like that, I mean, it's tough," Aldean said. "We've been together for a long time and through a lot of things together. Those are things that most people get to deal with in private, but we didn't have the luxury of doing that."
PHOTOS: Stars gone country
Aldean added that "any couple that's been married for 30, 40, 50 years" faces make-or-break moments. "I would love to hear their story," Ussery chimed in.
The "Don't You Wanna Stay" singer admitted, "It hasn't always been roses."
The Nashville-based high school sweethearts -- parents to daughters Keeley, 9, and Kendyl, 5, -- have been "talking and working things out," a source told Us Weekly in October. "Jason is trying to keep his family together."
PHOTOS: Women who've been cheated on
Less than 24 hours after his indiscretion at West Hollywood's Den bar, Aldean told Us that keeping his marriage strong in the face of constant touring was something he and Ussery "have to learn to deal with. Our lives got turned upside down and it's been a learning process."
"When there's kids involved," the musician told Us, "that's something you've always got to try and protect."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Check out Hollywood's hottest bikini bods on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Robert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Find out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite