Jason Aldean and wife Jessica Ussery talk about cheating scandal
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage.com6 of 9
- Photo: Larry Busacca/GettyImages.com7 of 9
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Omarosa Says NY Times Article Calling Shonda Rhimes an 'Angry Black Woman' Is &MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 11:46:00 AM
- 'Reclaim' Review: Ryan Phillippe and Rachelle Lefevre Are Fooled Twice, and Then SMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 11:08:00 AM
- Oculus unveils new prototype VR headsetMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 10:44:54 AM
- U2 guitarist's plan for Malibu development gets OKMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 10:20:47 AM
- Downton Abbey Season 5 Scoop: Edith's Mommy Issues and Mary's ReputationMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 8:54:00 AM
- Omarosa Says NY Times Article Calling Shonda Rhimes an 'Angry Black Woman' Is &
By Us Weekly
Jason Aldean and Jessica Ussery aren't ready to give up on their 11-year marriage.
The country music superstar, 35, and his wife, 33, made a joint appearance on "CBS This Morning" on Nov. 15 to promote his annual Concert for the Cure (benefiting the Susan G. Komen Foundation) and to discuss the singer's Sept. 26 makeout session with "American Idol" alum Brittany Kerr, 24.
PHOTOS: Celebs who were caught cheating
"I think we're fine, you know? I think any time you go through anything like that, I mean, it's tough," Aldean said. "We've been together for a long time and through a lot of things together. Those are things that most people get to deal with in private, but we didn't have the luxury of doing that."
PHOTOS: Stars gone country
Aldean added that "any couple that's been married for 30, 40, 50 years" faces make-or-break moments. "I would love to hear their story," Ussery chimed in.
The "Don't You Wanna Stay" singer admitted, "It hasn't always been roses."
The Nashville-based high school sweethearts -- parents to daughters Keeley, 9, and Kendyl, 5, -- have been "talking and working things out," a source told Us Weekly in October. "Jason is trying to keep his family together."
PHOTOS: Women who've been cheated on
Less than 24 hours after his indiscretion at West Hollywood's Den bar, Aldean told Us that keeping his marriage strong in the face of constant touring was something he and Ussery "have to learn to deal with. Our lives got turned upside down and it's been a learning process."
"When there's kids involved," the musician told Us, "that's something you've always got to try and protect."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite