Jason Aldean and wife Jessica Ussery talk about cheating scandal
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage.com6 of 9
- Photo: Larry Busacca/GettyImages.com7 of 9
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Cinematography Awards Go to John Bailey TwiceMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 12:50:00 PM
- Zach Knighton, Isabelle McNally Wrap Unromantic Comedy 'The Big Spoon'MSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 12:40:00 PM
- Los Angeles Register Newspaper Ending Operations After Just 5 MonthsMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 12:25:00 PM
- Rocsi Diaz to Leave 'Entertainment Tonight'MSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 12:15:00 PM
- Josh Lawson's Sex Comedy 'The Little Death' Acquired by Magnolia PicturesMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 12:07:00 PM
- Cinematography Awards Go to John Bailey Twice
By Us Weekly
Jason Aldean and Jessica Ussery aren't ready to give up on their 11-year marriage.
The country music superstar, 35, and his wife, 33, made a joint appearance on "CBS This Morning" on Nov. 15 to promote his annual Concert for the Cure (benefiting the Susan G. Komen Foundation) and to discuss the singer's Sept. 26 makeout session with "American Idol" alum Brittany Kerr, 24.
PHOTOS: Celebs who were caught cheating
"I think we're fine, you know? I think any time you go through anything like that, I mean, it's tough," Aldean said. "We've been together for a long time and through a lot of things together. Those are things that most people get to deal with in private, but we didn't have the luxury of doing that."
PHOTOS: Stars gone country
Aldean added that "any couple that's been married for 30, 40, 50 years" faces make-or-break moments. "I would love to hear their story," Ussery chimed in.
The "Don't You Wanna Stay" singer admitted, "It hasn't always been roses."
The Nashville-based high school sweethearts -- parents to daughters Keeley, 9, and Kendyl, 5, -- have been "talking and working things out," a source told Us Weekly in October. "Jason is trying to keep his family together."
PHOTOS: Women who've been cheated on
Less than 24 hours after his indiscretion at West Hollywood's Den bar, Aldean told Us that keeping his marriage strong in the face of constant touring was something he and Ussery "have to learn to deal with. Our lives got turned upside down and it's been a learning process."
"When there's kids involved," the musician told Us, "that's something you've always got to try and protect."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sexy TV Stars
From Sofia Vergara to Justin Theroux, check out the rest of TV's hottest stars.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTInspiring Hubby!
From Crowd Ignite