Jason Aldean and wife Jessica Ussery talk about cheating scandal
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage.com6 of 9
- Photo: Larry Busacca/GettyImages.com7 of 9
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your DadMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Gets It On with a Clown—On Camera—for GQMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Exclusive: Royal Pains Adds Alpha House Alum for Mysterious Recurring RoleMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 2:31:00 PM
- Apple Revenue Climbs to $45.6 Billion Thanks to Strong iPhone SalesMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:49:00 PM
- WWE's Stone Cold Steve Austin Slams 'Motherfkers' Who Don't AgreMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:03:00 PM
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your Dad
By Us Weekly
Jason Aldean and Jessica Ussery aren't ready to give up on their 11-year marriage.
The country music superstar, 35, and his wife, 33, made a joint appearance on "CBS This Morning" on Nov. 15 to promote his annual Concert for the Cure (benefiting the Susan G. Komen Foundation) and to discuss the singer's Sept. 26 makeout session with "American Idol" alum Brittany Kerr, 24.
PHOTOS: Celebs who were caught cheating
"I think we're fine, you know? I think any time you go through anything like that, I mean, it's tough," Aldean said. "We've been together for a long time and through a lot of things together. Those are things that most people get to deal with in private, but we didn't have the luxury of doing that."
PHOTOS: Stars gone country
Aldean added that "any couple that's been married for 30, 40, 50 years" faces make-or-break moments. "I would love to hear their story," Ussery chimed in.
The "Don't You Wanna Stay" singer admitted, "It hasn't always been roses."
The Nashville-based high school sweethearts -- parents to daughters Keeley, 9, and Kendyl, 5, -- have been "talking and working things out," a source told Us Weekly in October. "Jason is trying to keep his family together."
PHOTOS: Women who've been cheated on
Less than 24 hours after his indiscretion at West Hollywood's Den bar, Aldean told Us that keeping his marriage strong in the face of constant touring was something he and Ussery "have to learn to deal with. Our lives got turned upside down and it's been a learning process."
"When there's kids involved," the musician told Us, "that's something you've always got to try and protect."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Girl!
From Crowd Ignite