Jason Aldean dating mistress Brittany Kerr after divorce, cheating scandal
- Photo: Jason Merritt/Getty Images North America1 of 9
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP/Chuck Burton/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex USA3 of 9
- Photo: AB1/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: Christopher Polk/GettyImages.com5 of 9
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: Donn Jones/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: HRC/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Earnings: Comcast Beats Profit Estimates, But NBCU Films DownMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 6:33:00 AM
- GLAAD Finds Painfully Low LGBT Representation in 2013 Films, Gives Two Studios Failing GradesMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:00:00 AM
- 12 Comic-Con Stars and Showrunners Share Insider Tips; Pick Convention Must-Dos and Don't MMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 2:00:00 AM
- CBS Films Exec Shakeup: Terry Press Assumes Top Leadership Role, Wolfgang Hammer OutMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 1:22:00 AM
- Woody Allen Talks His Life and Career in First Podcast AppearanceMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 12:12:00 AM
- Earnings: Comcast Beats Profit Estimates, But NBCU Films Down
From mistress to girlfriend? Jason Aldean is dating the woman with whom he was caught cheating on his wife with back in September 2012. Us Weekly has confirmed that the country singer has been dating Brittany Kerr since he filed for divorce from wife Jessica Ussery in April 2013.
Back in 2012, Aldean, 37, was caught on camera kissing "American Idol" alumna Kerr at a bar in West Hollywood, Calif. The "Night Train" singer apologized for the incident on Facebook immediately after, admitting that he "screwed up." "I had too much to drink, let the party get out of hand and acted inappropriately at a bar," he wrote at the time. "I left alone, caught the bus to our next show and that's the end of the story."
Aldean and Ussery, his wife of nearly 12 years with whom he has two daughters, tried to make their marriage work after the scandal. However, seven months after the incident, Aldean filed for divorce from Ussery.
"This is a really tough time for my entire family," Aldean told Usin a statement at the time. "Jessica and I have been together since we were teenagers. We've been through a lot of ups and downs over the years as we grew up together as a couple. She will always be important to me because she is the mother of my children, and I know that we will both always make our daughters our No. 1 priority."
On Friday, March 14, Kerr was photographed (via TMZ) watching Aldean's concert at the Amphitheater at The Wharf in Orange Beach, Ala. Aldean's divorce from Ussery has yet to be finalized.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite