Jason Aldean dating mistress Brittany Kerr after divorce, cheating scandal
- Photo: Jason Merritt/Getty Images North America1 of 9
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP/Chuck Burton/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex USA3 of 9
- Photo: AB1/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: Christopher Polk/GettyImages.com5 of 9
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: Donn Jones/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: HRC/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Why Is California Tripling Film and TV Tax Credits While Other States Slash Them?MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Michael Shannon's Indelible Performance in '99 Homes,' PlMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:23:00 PM
- Story of Frozen Special Reflects on Movie's Magic; Producer Confirms Broadway PlansMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Martin Starr, Paul Wesley Movie 'Amira & Sam' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'
From mistress to girlfriend? Jason Aldean is dating the woman with whom he was caught cheating on his wife with back in September 2012. Us Weekly has confirmed that the country singer has been dating Brittany Kerr since he filed for divorce from wife Jessica Ussery in April 2013.
Back in 2012, Aldean, 37, was caught on camera kissing "American Idol" alumna Kerr at a bar in West Hollywood, Calif. The "Night Train" singer apologized for the incident on Facebook immediately after, admitting that he "screwed up." "I had too much to drink, let the party get out of hand and acted inappropriately at a bar," he wrote at the time. "I left alone, caught the bus to our next show and that's the end of the story."
Aldean and Ussery, his wife of nearly 12 years with whom he has two daughters, tried to make their marriage work after the scandal. However, seven months after the incident, Aldean filed for divorce from Ussery.
"This is a really tough time for my entire family," Aldean told Usin a statement at the time. "Jessica and I have been together since we were teenagers. We've been through a lot of ups and downs over the years as we grew up together as a couple. She will always be important to me because she is the mother of my children, and I know that we will both always make our daughters our No. 1 priority."
On Friday, March 14, Kerr was photographed (via TMZ) watching Aldean's concert at the Amphitheater at The Wharf in Orange Beach, Ala. Aldean's divorce from Ussery has yet to be finalized.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVolcano Vacay
From Crowd Ignite