Jason Aldean: My Family is OK After Cheating Scandal
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Christopher Polk/Getty Images North America3 of 9
- Photo: Paul A. Hebert/Retna Ltd.4 of 9
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage.com7 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'La Cage aux Folles' Director Edouard Molinaro Dead at 85MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 4:49:15 PM
- Vin Diesel Shares His Emotional Moment With Paul Walker's FamilyMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 3:18:16 PM
- Bob Dylan's Infamous Electric Guitar Fetches Nearly $1 Million at AuctionMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:57:27 PM
- La Scala's 'La Traviata' opener gets mixed reviewsMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:13:57 PM
- European Film Awards: 'The Great Beauty' Wins European Film 2013MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 1:38:57 PM
- 'La Cage aux Folles' Director Edouard Molinaro Dead at 85
Country star Jason Aldean has dismissed rumors of trouble in his marriage after he was photographed kissing another woman last month, insisting his family is "OK" and "everything's good."
The singer was recently snapped getting close to former "American Idol" contestant Brittany Kerr outside a bar in Los Angeles, and he subsequently released a statement apologizing for acting "inappropriately" and "embarrassing" his wife, Jessica Ussery, and their kids.
He has now dismissed speculation about trouble in his relationship with his partner of 11 years, insisting they are working through their issues and moving on from the incident together.
RELATED: Notorious Cheating Scandals
Aldean tells TV show CMT Insider, "You can go hide and run from it, or you can get up and face it and deal with it. And that's kind of what we tried to do and just kind of move on. ... It's just been a tough situation. ... It's just been a really unfortunate thing. Really embarrassing, I think, more than anything."
He continued, "The main thing is that me and my family are OK, and everything's good there. ... I think it's been a tough deal. But I kind of said what I needed to say to them and, hopefully, they understand that. And the rest of it will be us dealing with it in private and trying to fix it. It's good, though. So for everybody that stood by us, I appreciate it."
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite