Jason Aldean: My Family is OK After Cheating Scandal
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Christopher Polk/Getty Images North America3 of 9
- Photo: Paul A. Hebert/Retna Ltd.4 of 9
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage.com7 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier diesMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:54:34 AM
- Jonathan Demme selling vast art collection in Pa.MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:51:16 AM
- Lena Dunham Jokes About 'Girls' Nudity in 'SNL' MonologueMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Stacy Keibler Has Surprise Beach WeddingMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:28:00 PM
- Science Channel Greenlights Craig Ferguson Series 'I F-ing Love Science'MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:10:00 PM
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier dies
Country star Jason Aldean has dismissed rumors of trouble in his marriage after he was photographed kissing another woman last month, insisting his family is "OK" and "everything's good."
The singer was recently snapped getting close to former "American Idol" contestant Brittany Kerr outside a bar in Los Angeles, and he subsequently released a statement apologizing for acting "inappropriately" and "embarrassing" his wife, Jessica Ussery, and their kids.
He has now dismissed speculation about trouble in his relationship with his partner of 11 years, insisting they are working through their issues and moving on from the incident together.
RELATED: Notorious Cheating Scandals
Aldean tells TV show CMT Insider, "You can go hide and run from it, or you can get up and face it and deal with it. And that's kind of what we tried to do and just kind of move on. ... It's just been a tough situation. ... It's just been a really unfortunate thing. Really embarrassing, I think, more than anything."
He continued, "The main thing is that me and my family are OK, and everything's good there. ... I think it's been a tough deal. But I kind of said what I needed to say to them and, hopefully, they understand that. And the rest of it will be us dealing with it in private and trying to fix it. It's good, though. So for everybody that stood by us, I appreciate it."
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Hank Azaria talks about his new documentary series "Fatherhood," his family and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite