Jason Aldean: My Family is OK After Cheating Scandal
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Christopher Polk/Getty Images North America3 of 9
- Photo: Paul A. Hebert/Retna Ltd.4 of 9
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage.com7 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Why Is California Tripling Film and TV Tax Credits While Other States Slash Them?MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Michael Shannon's Indelible Performance in '99 Homes,' PlMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:23:00 PM
- Story of Frozen Special Reflects on Movie's Magic; Producer Confirms Broadway PlansMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Martin Starr, Paul Wesley Movie 'Amira & Sam' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'
Country star Jason Aldean has dismissed rumors of trouble in his marriage after he was photographed kissing another woman last month, insisting his family is "OK" and "everything's good."
The singer was recently snapped getting close to former "American Idol" contestant Brittany Kerr outside a bar in Los Angeles, and he subsequently released a statement apologizing for acting "inappropriately" and "embarrassing" his wife, Jessica Ussery, and their kids.
He has now dismissed speculation about trouble in his relationship with his partner of 11 years, insisting they are working through their issues and moving on from the incident together.
RELATED: Notorious Cheating Scandals
Aldean tells TV show CMT Insider, "You can go hide and run from it, or you can get up and face it and deal with it. And that's kind of what we tried to do and just kind of move on. ... It's just been a tough situation. ... It's just been a really unfortunate thing. Really embarrassing, I think, more than anything."
He continued, "The main thing is that me and my family are OK, and everything's good there. ... I think it's been a tough deal. But I kind of said what I needed to say to them and, hopefully, they understand that. And the rest of it will be us dealing with it in private and trying to fix it. It's good, though. So for everybody that stood by us, I appreciate it."
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVolcano Vacay
From Crowd Ignite