Jason Aldean: My Family is OK After Cheating Scandal
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Christopher Polk/Getty Images North America3 of 9
- Photo: Paul A. Hebert/Retna Ltd.4 of 9
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage.com7 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'The Money Shot' Theater Review: Neil LaBute Delivers a Poison-Pen Note to HollywoMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 5:00:00 PM
- 'NCIS' Drafts MTV's 'Awkward' Star Nikki DeLoach (ExcluMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:59:00 PM
- OK! Magazine Dumps Digital Team, Launches Search for New Staff (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:58:00 PM
- The Wire Shutting Down and Being Folded Into Atlantic Flagship SiteMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Dallas' Cast Rallies Fans to Watch Season Finale as TNT Mulls RenewalMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:07:00 PM
- 'The Money Shot' Theater Review: Neil LaBute Delivers a Poison-Pen Note to Hollywo
Country star Jason Aldean has dismissed rumors of trouble in his marriage after he was photographed kissing another woman last month, insisting his family is "OK" and "everything's good."
The singer was recently snapped getting close to former "American Idol" contestant Brittany Kerr outside a bar in Los Angeles, and he subsequently released a statement apologizing for acting "inappropriately" and "embarrassing" his wife, Jessica Ussery, and their kids.
He has now dismissed speculation about trouble in his relationship with his partner of 11 years, insisting they are working through their issues and moving on from the incident together.
RELATED: Notorious Cheating Scandals
Aldean tells TV show CMT Insider, "You can go hide and run from it, or you can get up and face it and deal with it. And that's kind of what we tried to do and just kind of move on. ... It's just been a tough situation. ... It's just been a really unfortunate thing. Really embarrassing, I think, more than anything."
He continued, "The main thing is that me and my family are OK, and everything's good there. ... I think it's been a tough deal. But I kind of said what I needed to say to them and, hopefully, they understand that. And the rest of it will be us dealing with it in private and trying to fix it. It's good, though. So for everybody that stood by us, I appreciate it."
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Sexy TV Stars
From Sofia Vergara to Justin Theroux, check out the rest of TV's hottest stars.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite