Jason Aldean: My Family is OK After Cheating Scandal
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Christopher Polk/Getty Images North America3 of 9
- Photo: Paul A. Hebert/Retna Ltd.4 of 9
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage.com7 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Nobel Laureate Gabriel García Márquez Dead at 87MSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 1:32:00 PM
- David Letterman, Jerry Seinfeld, Robert De Niro to Headline Spike TV Tribute to Don RicklesMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 1:12:00 PM
- Bryan Singer's Alleged Sexual Assault Victim Revealed (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 1:06:00 PM
- Nancy Kirkpatrick Out as Summit's Marketing PresidentMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 1:02:00 PM
- Dan Savage, Andrew Sullivan Blast NYT Jo Becker's Gay History Book: It's &aposMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 12:48:00 PM
- Nobel Laureate Gabriel García Márquez Dead at 87
Country star Jason Aldean has dismissed rumors of trouble in his marriage after he was photographed kissing another woman last month, insisting his family is "OK" and "everything's good."
The singer was recently snapped getting close to former "American Idol" contestant Brittany Kerr outside a bar in Los Angeles, and he subsequently released a statement apologizing for acting "inappropriately" and "embarrassing" his wife, Jessica Ussery, and their kids.
He has now dismissed speculation about trouble in his relationship with his partner of 11 years, insisting they are working through their issues and moving on from the incident together.
RELATED: Notorious Cheating Scandals
Aldean tells TV show CMT Insider, "You can go hide and run from it, or you can get up and face it and deal with it. And that's kind of what we tried to do and just kind of move on. ... It's just been a tough situation. ... It's just been a really unfortunate thing. Really embarrassing, I think, more than anything."
He continued, "The main thing is that me and my family are OK, and everything's good there. ... I think it's been a tough deal. But I kind of said what I needed to say to them and, hopefully, they understand that. And the rest of it will be us dealing with it in private and trying to fix it. It's good, though. So for everybody that stood by us, I appreciate it."
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon debuts his latest hairstyle -- a skunk-colored ‘do -- on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite