Jason Derulo Confirms Jordin Sparks Romance
- Photo: SPW/Splash News1 of 8
- Photo: JE1/WENN2 of 8
- Photo: FS2/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: FS2/WENN4 of 8
- Photo: KH1/WENN5 of 8
- Photo: MKC/WENN6 of 8
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in SeqMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 8:01:00 AM
- Seth Rogen Blows Up At Nancy Grace Over Anti-Marijuana TweetsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Gallery eyes portraits in the age of abstract artMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:37 AM
- MovieTickets.com Extends Harkins Theatres Remote Ticketing AgreementMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:00 AM
- Singer Chris Brown's bodyguard on trial in DCMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:05:26 AM
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in Seq
Jason Derulo has confirmed longstanding reports that he's dating Jordin Sparks, revealing the couple has "gotten closer" since he fractured a vertebra in his neck earlier this month.
The "No Air" hitmaker was first linked to the R&B star in September, when insiders claimed they appeared cozy at Derulo's 22nd birthday party.
Derulo insisted he was "just friends" with the singer, but he says now they're in a relationship.
He tells People.com, "We are together. She lives in Phoenix and she comes (to Miami) and takes care of me, brings me breakfast in bed and she'll go on walks with me.
"We've gotten closer because of my accident. It's awesome to have someone you can talk to, and she's a wonderful person."
RELATED: A Reunion for Rihanna and Chris?
Speaking about his recovery from the injury, which he sustained after falling on his head while practicing a high-energy tumbling routine for his show, Derulo adds, "I'm taking it one day at a time. It's been really eye-opening. It's given me a chance to look at everything and realize how blessed I truly am."
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite