Jay-Z and Beyonce: Romance RetrospectiveRelated: Romance Retrospective, Beyonce, Jay-Z
- Photo: RICHARD YOUNG/StarTraks1 of 16
By Jon Warech
Did you know that the number four is pretty important to Beyonce and Jay-Z. They were married on 4/4, she was born on Sept. 4 and he on Dec. 4, and their daughter, Blue Ivy, got her middle name after IV -- the Roman numeral for four. Want to know more about Bey and J? Keep clicking for a look back at the power couple's romance ...
RELATED: Hollywood's Most Private Couples
The Magic of Music
While rumors started flying that Jay-Z and Beyonce were a couple at the end of 2002, it was all business at first for the hip-hop power couple. Their first real appearance together was on MTV's "TRL" to promote "'03 Bonnie & Clyde," their first hit collaboration. Secretive from day one, they made no mention of a relationship, but continued to make sweet music together with her 2003 hit "Crazy in Love."
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite